Dear Blog readers,
It is important to monitor your blood pressure and to lower it. Let me share with you some pointers to help you lower your blood pressure:
- Breathe slowly – with music in your ears, breathe slowly! Or take time out to do yoga or meditation to calm you down
- Walk briskly for 40 mins a day
- Reduce your salt intake – if your intake of salt is high, balance them with fresh fruits and vegetables
- Cut down on caffeine and try drinking tea instead
- Eat healthily – Take in lots of vegetables, fresh fruits and whole grains!
For blood pressure and body fat monitoring, choose OSIM iCheck 500:
Read customers’ rave reviews on iCheck 500:
“I am able to take my blood pressure daily before going to work to monitor more accurately and not only when going for medical checkup. Also it has a clock which I can also put on the table” – rated 5 stars by Mr David Tay
“Since being diagnosed with hypertension, my wife has been using the device to monitor her condition everyday.
The device is so easy to use, that my wife can fit up and measure her blood pressure all by herself. Truly a useful and easy to use device to have at home. Bought one for my mother-in-law as well.” – rated 5 stars by Mr Sugumar D
To know more about iCheck 500, visit http://www.osim.com/SG/product/icheck_500.aspx