Christmas is here again and everyone is once again busy hunting down gifts for your family, colleagues and partner. Here are our top 10 affordable and useful OSIM gift ideas that you may consider while searching for that perfect gift.
1. For your Corporate Clients
We always have a hard time looking for appropriate gifts for our corporate clients or business partners. Most of the time, we resort to getting something mainstream that can be found in most corporate gifts magazines (e.g. photo frame, stationery, mugs, diary, etc.). Why not try something new this year?
Instead of getting expensive branded pens for them, why not get them our uPen Acupressure Massager and send it for engraving/ silkscreen printing.
One end of the massager works as a pen, while the other has a gentle vibrating textured head that stimulates. Simply press the vibrating head of the massager onto your face or any part of your body to release tension and stress.
uPen + uDolly @ $88 (UP$124)
uPen + uSnooz Neck Pillow @ $48 (UP$96)
2. For Breast-feeding Mums
Once baby is latching on well, the next most important strategy is to maximize breast drainage so that the signal to the breast to make more milk is amplified. An easy and effective way to maximize removal of milk is to massage the breasts, both before and during feeding (or pumping). One study looked at the effect of simultaneous massage with pumping and found that there was 40 to 50 percent more milk removed when pumping with massage than without it. By massaging the breasts with external pressure it helps in pushing milk through the ducts, stimulalating milk ejection. The additional milk that is removed will be made, increasing milk production.
Benefits from massaging your breast before & during breast feeding:
– Increase in breast circulation
– Unblock plugged milk glands
– Massage breasts for relaxation
– Toning of the muscles in your breasts
– Lymphatic drainage is improved which can actually prevent cancer by removing unwanted toxins
Massage for Breast-feeding Mums:
1. Lightly stroke all around the base of the breast several times. The pressure should be very light (this is a lymphatic drainage technique).
2. Make small circles around the base of the breast several times.
3. Place massager on either side of the areola and lightly slide outward. (If this was the face of a clock, your massager would be positioned at 3 o’clock, 6 o’clock, 9 o’clock and 12 o’clock and move the massager in an outward direction.
CURRENT PROMOTIONS FOR uDolly:
uDolly + uBuzz @ $88 (UP$127)
uDolly + uKimono Mini+ uMist Baby + uVision @ $268 (UP$373)
3. For your Female friends
We have all received enough body bath, soaps, lotions bundle packs during every year’s Christmas gift exchange. It is always so tough trying to buy something for that female friend that you have.
We’re sure that all women wants to have thick, silky and healthy hair. Here are some benefits of a regular scalp massage:
CURRENT PROMOTIONS FOR uBrush:
uBrush + uPen @ $48 ( UP$64.90)
uBrush + uSnooz Massage Wrap @ $48 (UP$87.90)
4. For the Frequent Travelers
Don’t you hate it whenever you travel in plane or long road trips, you can’t find a comfortable-enough position to sleep in? Your neck and shoulders are always sore after that ride.
Here’s the perfect, inexpensive gift for that frequent traveller(s). Our uSnooz Neck Pillow and Massage Wrap are designed to conform to the contours of your head and neck and made with microfabric and memory foam (yes, you don’t have to inflate your neck pillow by blowing air into it anymore). Our uSnooz Massage Wrap even comes with 6 unique vibration programmes that effectively loosen tensed, knotted muscles to ease body aches and stiffness.
CURRENT PROMOTIONS FOR uSnooz Neck Pillow/ uSnooz Massage Wrap:
uSnooz Massage Wrap + uKimono Mini+uMist Baby @ $168 (UP$294)
uSnooz Neck Pillow + uMist Baby + uVision + uBuzz @ $168 (UP$252)
5. For the one who always work late
Your colleague who is always working till late and spends hours and hours in front of his/her desk. And these cause back pain, neck and shoulders soreness. Get these workaholics a uPixie and they just have to simply plug in to the USB port and enjoy 4 different pre-programmed massage functions and up to 20 levels of massage intensities. OSIM uPixie also has 2GB of memory space; which serves as a handy storage device for their work. It’s time to give your stress-overloaded colleague/ friend a much needed break and pampering!
Some Benefits of Electrical Stimulation (EMS):
– Can actually enhance wound healing: The use of external EMS of such wounds theoretically produces a series of events which ‘jump-start’ the normal healing process. Also, where attached to the body, the gentle electrical source stimulates the nerves to send signals to your muscles to expand and contract. Increased blood flow speeds the blood’s nutrients to injured tissue, which assists in healing and makes a contracted muscle expand (which relaxes the muscle) relieving painful spasm.
– Enhance Bone Healing: When external forces are placed on bone, an electrical potential is generated.
– Strengthening: Can strategically target specific muscles for isolated strengthening. Careful placement of gel pads can determine which muscle or muscles are to be recruited. For example, when used on glutes, hamstrings and calves, it can help with stride extension and power for running.
– Muscle Re-Education and Atrophy Reduction: Can be used to work different muscles during initial stages of rehabilitation. For example, for the athlete that sprains their ankle or knee in the latter stages of their training cycle, EMS can help to maintain muscle strength until you are ready to resume conventional training.
CURRENT PROMOTIONS FOR uGogo/ uPixie Pulse Massagers:
uPixie @ $88 (UP$238)
uPixie + uGogo @ $399 (UP$626)
Stay tuned for our Say I Love you this Christmas (Part 2) for more gift ideas.
*All promotions stated above are valid till 1 Jan 2013 or while stocks last. Terms & Conditions apply.